Omantel selects Aito for Customer Experience Analytics
June 28, 2012
Aito Technologies, the leading provider of customer experience analytics (CEA) for communications service providers (CSP), today announced Omantel, Oman’s leading telecommunications company, has selected Aito’s customer experience analytics solution, Aito CEA, to provide greater insight and intelligence into Omantel’s customer usage.
Using Aito CEA, Omantel intends to gain a better understanding of the customer lifecycle and ultimately deliver a superior customer experience. Specifically, Aito CEA help Omantel obtain insights into:
- Market trends, such as market segments, market share, market growth, etc.
- Customer trends, such as usage patterns, customer segments, profitability, churn, etc.
- Service usage patterns, offers, campaign performance, etc.
- Network statistics, utilization, device information, etc.
Omantel selected Aito CEA for its ability to quickly and easily unify the business, customer and network traffic data and provide centralized, easy-to-use real-time analytics out-of-the-box.
Jalal Hussain Abdullatif, Manager Business Intelligence at Omantel Corporate Strategy Unit commented: “Great customer experience is at the very heart of our business and we strive to provide the best possible service and the most attractive products to our customers.” Abdullatif continued: “The choice of Aito CEA will enable us to achieve this through analysis of a broad combination of data and obtain insights into market, customer, service and network trends resulting in improved customer experience and reduced churn.”
Anssi Tauriainen, CEO of Aito Technologies commented: “As Aito continues to expand rapidly across the globe we are delighted to be selected by Omantel, a leading telecoms operator in the Middle East, to provide deep and broad understanding of their customer lifecycle.”
Oman Telecommunications Company (Omantel), the pioneer provider of integrated telecommunications services in the Sultanate of Oman offers fixed, mobile and Internet services to its customers, including individuals, government institutions and corporate subscribers.
The company was established by virtue of Royal Decree 43/1980 under the name the General Telecommunications Organization (GTO) in 1980. GTO was converted into a fully-owned company by the Government on 1st August 1999. It become a joint stock company in 2005, and was officially listed in the Muscat Securities Market on 28th July 2005. The government currently owns 70% of Omantel shares, while other individuals and private sector investors own the remaining 30%.
In addition to its strong local position, Omantel has distinguished itself internationally as carrier of carriers. Over the years, Omantel has invested in building landing stations for international submarine cables. Due to its unique geographical location, the Sultanate of Oman has become a regional hub with the ability to host international content locally to ensure faster and higher quality provision of Internet services. Omantel currently has links to global cable networks spanning more than 100,000 kilometres – which equates to travelling nearly three times around the Equator.
About Aito Technologies (www.aitotechnologies.com)
We change your understanding of your customers.
Aito is the leading provider of Customer Experience Analytics software that changes the way communication service providers understand their customers. Our goal is to help CSPs maximise customer experience and lifetime value by enabling improved business, operations, product, sales, marketing, and customer care performance. Our product, Aito CEA, unifies business, network, product and customer data for real-time analysis, discovery and reporting that is easy-to-use and deployed out-of-the-box in weeks, not months. Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Aito now also has employees based in London, Moscow, Paris, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur. Aito’s customers Nokia, Blyk, Elisa, TDC (TeleDenmark), Ucell (TeliaSonera), Etisalat, PT Axiata XL, Tele2, CellC, Zain, Omantel and others.